October 25th, 2017
Welcome to BANA Q&A
Click on the question to reveal the answer
- Where are you located?
- Is there parking on-site and what does it cost?
- Is your office accessible to those with mobility issues?
- Do you have accommodations for all shapes and sizes?
- What are your hours?
- What is BANA’s scents and allergen guidelines?
- Do you have Free WiFi? What is cell phone policy?
- Your name is Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association (BANA) to you support individuals with other food related issues?
- Do I need a referral?
- What is your confidentiality policy?
- Is treatment done individually or in groups?
- Will I be the only male there?
- Are you accepting of all gender orientations?
- What is the average age of your clients?
- What does treatment/services cost?
- Am I too old for services?
- How long does it take to get my first appointment?
- Do you take walk-ins?
- Can I bring someone to the appointment with me?
- What can I expect during my first appointment?
- Do you provide services in French?
- Do you have Dietitian services?
- How long is treatment?
- Does BANA accept pre/post bariatric clients?
If you are interested in attending or finding out more about BANA Clinical Treatment Services CLICK HERE to complete our intake information request form.
- What kind of Health Promotion services do you have?
- What kind of groups or ages can you present to?
- Do you provide presentations in French?
- Is there a cost for presentations?
- How do I book a presentation?
- What is needed to host a presentation?
- How many people or students do you present to at a time?
- If students have questions when the presenter has left how can they be answered?
- How can I volunteer?
- Do you have materials I can use?