Blueberry Chia Pancakes
- Blueberry Chia Pancakes
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of oat flour
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, egg and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and combine. Try not to over-mix the batter.
- Add in the chia seeds and 1/2 cup of blueberries and mix through.
- In a medium pan, add a small amount of coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Pour a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. When the batter is solid and lightly browned on the bottom flip the pancake over.
- Repeat until batter is gone.
- For the syrup, add the 1 cup of blueberries, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of oat flour to a small pan over low heat.
- Heat the mixture at a very low simmer, stirring frequently to prevent burning until the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the pancakes and enjoy