Quick and Easy Breakfast Pizzas
- 1 can grands biscuits
- 1 package canadian bacon (chopped)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons AP flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the individual biscuits to flatten them, making mini pizza crusts.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, add flour and whisk until combined. Cook about 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously (don’t allow the mixture to brown).
- Remove from heat and whisk in ½ cup of milk, return to eat and let the sauce thicken.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate pan until they are soft-set, don’t overcook or they will become dry and rubbery while in the oven.
- Add in sauce and combine.
- Top each flattened biscuit with egg mixture, chopped Canadian bacon, and mozzarella cheese (to your liking).
- Place in the oven and cook 12-15 minutes, wait for the cheese to become bubbly and the edges of the biscuits to brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.