Mexican Corn Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ears corn, shucked and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in mayonnaise, cotija, cilantro, chili powder, garlic and lime juice.
- Serve immediately.