- ½ pound pasta
- 3 ounces feta
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pepper chopped
- ¼ cup chopped olives
- Pepper/Salt to taste
5-6 side dish servings
1. Preheat oven at 350 Fahrenheit (180 C)
- Boil the pasta according to the directions
- In a pan heat about 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil and sauté the onion and pepper until soft.
- Add the herbs and olives and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl mash the feta with yogurt and cream cheese until creamy. Add some pepper.
- Once the pasta in boiled, drain and put back in the pot and add the cooked vegetables and the rest of the olive oil.
- Add the cream sauce and mix well. You can sprinkle a small amount of dry cheese such as parmesan on top.
- Pour into a casserole and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.